[Biojava-dev] UkkonenSuffixTrees methods

Fernando Alves falves at lasige.di.fc.ul.pt
Tue Feb 19 14:29:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project and I need to use suffix trees, and I
have been searching for implementations of Ukkonen trees yours is the one
that seems to be the one that I need. However I'm having a problem and
perhaps you could help.

I have a reference String which I use to build a tree. Then, I need to
search on the tree if other smaller Strings are contained within the
reference String, given a certain position on the reference and the lenght
of the match. I already got to a node where the match with a String begins,
but I'm stuck with getting the lenght of the match.

Could you please help me with this?

Many many thanks in advance

Best,
Fernando Alves