[Biojava-dev] Bugtracker

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Tue Apr 30 15:45:03 UTC 2013

Hi Hannes,

I updated the biojava front page and also assigned wiki-admin rights to
your account, so you can edit protected pages from now on. (the front page
is protected to prevent spam)

Andreas

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Hannes Brandstätter-Müller <
biojava at hannes.oib.com> wrote:

> Maybe someone should edit the biojava front page of the wiki and remove the
> non-working link (ans also the stuff emntioning the SVN repo) - I tried but
> the page is locked…
>
> Hannes
>

> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, April 28, 2013, Hannes Brandstätter-Müller wrote:

> >> Software error:
> >>
> >> Can't connect to the database.
> >> Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
> >>   Is your database installed and up and running?
> >>   Do you have the correct username and password selected in localconfig?
> >>
> >> Nope, not online anymore...
> >>

> > I said "was" as in past tense ;)
> >
> > I'm not sure which machine this is running on, but most
> > likely the old server which started to fail at the end of last
> > year.
> >
> > As this point we should probably redirect the bugzilla
> > subdomain to RedMine (ideally with some URL magic
> > so keep any links to the old bug URLs useful).
> >
> > Peter

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526