[Biojava-dev] Cloning repositories in eclipse

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Wed Apr 10 23:23:53 UTC 2013

Same here, I got my eclipse setup to work with egit, but I thought that it
was not as easy as I would have hoped.   Let's try to keep the entry
barrier as low as possible.

This leaves the question: should we rename the devel or release branch to
master? I'd say devel, since by default this would give you the latest code
(similar to trunk checkouts in svn)

Andreas

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Steve Darnell <darnells at dnastar.com> wrote:

> Eclipse user here. +1 for making BioJava easier to setup in Eclipse.
>
> ~Steve

Dr. Andreas Prlic
Senior Scientist, RCSB PDB Protein Data Bank
University of California, San Diego
(+1) 858.246.0526