[Biojava-dev] review/feedback: code style

Spencer Bliven sbliven at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 5 21:57:14 UTC 2013

Hannes-

If you submit a pull request now then we can comment directly on the code
on github. Then all the discussion will be in one place, plus any future
code you submit on that branch will get pulled into the discussion. Pull
requests don't need to be resolved right away for potentially controversial
changes like this.