[Biojava-dev] how to contribute via github

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Apr 5 01:53:35 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

I think the bottom line is, there might be more than one way of doing this
with git. If in doubt, I'd suggest fork the devel branch to your own
account and play around there.  Once you are confident that you modified
your own fork according to your wishes, you can push those changes back to
the main project (devel branch).

Does that make sense?

Andreas