[Biojava-dev] Git workflows

Hannes Brandstätter-Müller biojava at hannes.oib.com
Wed May 1 02:04:36 UTC 2013

I agree, a pull request for small changes is overkill.

What I would love to see is pull requests for bigger changes (and peer
reviews of the code in the pull request discussion) and direct pushes of
minor changes.

A hint: create separate branches for the pull request. If you create a pull
request from your master, it will be blocked until the request is merged,
because every subsequent push to your master will end up in the request!