[Biojava-dev] M2E Subclipse integration

Amr AL-HOSSARY amr_alhossary at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 00:35:12 UTC 2012

4 month earlier, this comment was added to the below mentioned thread on sonatype about m2eclipse-subclipse integration.
Mark Phippard from the Subclipse project has already created a fork at https://github.com/markphip/m2eclipse-subclipse. The Eclipse update site is at http://subclipse.tigris.org/m2eclipse/1.0. I've been using it with Subclipse 1.8.x for a while and it works perfectly.BTW, I understand the users' frustration when an important project like this is discontinued, but the users should also understand that OSS authors don't own them anything. If you don't like a project, fork it or use some thing else.

Well, what configuration should we use now to connect to Biojava SVN, after Eclipse Juno version is released?

Best Regards,

Amr AL-HOSSARY

Amr Ali AL-HOSSARY |
Ph.D. Student |
International PhD program in Computational Biology and Bioinformatics |
  School of Computer Engineering |
  Nanyang Technological University  |
Singapore |
Email:  amra0001 at e.ntu.edu.sg