[Biojava-dev] How to create relationship between two BioEntries (or RichSequences)

Chen, Yong Ming YongMing.Chen2 at lifetech.com
Wed Jan 18 08:35:33 UTC 2012

Dear sir/madam,

I'm using BioJava APIs and its provided Hibernate mapping files for creating DNA, Protein molecules, and save them to database, (BioEntry, RichSequence, etc.)

There are some relationships between some molecules, e.g. some DNA molecule will be translated into Protein, to capture this relationship with BioJava APIs, I'm using BioJava Apis on BioEntryRelationship, but there are some problems when creating / deleting this Relationship, I searched from BioJava documentation, and can not find information related to Relationship creation, can you advise what's the correct / recommended way to create Relationship in BioJava? Any sample code will be appreciated.

Regards

Yongming