[Biojava-dev] biojava3-ws alternate NCBIQBlastService implementation

Sylvain Foisy Ph. D. sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Wed Jan 11 17:33:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 2012-01-11, at 12:23 PM, Gediminas Rimša wrote:

> regarding points you made:
> 1. A separate package for enums is not mandatory, they can be moved together with other classes.

Putting them apart would make sense only, IMHO, if ever they would be used by another class elsewhere in BJ.

> 2. Joining the implementations makes sense, I could do it sometime around late January-early February.

Excellent ;-)

> 3. Sure. I suppose I'll need an account to edit the Cookbook?

After thinking about it, I could do it to have a feel of the new code and features and to be able to explain it. I'll give it a shot. What can I say, it' the teacher in me that's taking up the challenge ;-)

Best regards

Sylvain