[Biojava-dev] Open bugs.

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Wed Mar 2 14:24:09 UTC 2011

I use Redmine at work using the Jumpbox virtual appliance. Couldn't be
easier and Jumpbox makes admin/upgrades/backup painless. Jumpbox keeps
track of all the data elements as part of the backup process. When they
release a new version of the Redmine virtual appliance you simply restore
your backup into the new vmware instance and you have upgraded. You can
try redmine/jumpbox appliance via Amazon EC2
http://www.jumpbox.com/app/redmine

Thanks

Scooter