[Biojava-dev] Open bugs.

Andreas Prlic andreas.prlic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:23:15 UTC 2011

Thanks, Peter. As far as I know none of us is on the root-l, however a while ago Scooter and I suggested to get redmine installed on a vm on the support list. I was already wondering about the status of this since we never heard back.... Can you give us a status update of this discussion?

Thanks,
 Andreas