[Biojava-dev] Open bugs.

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Wed Mar 2 00:32:04 UTC 2011

Sorry for replying to an old thread.

I am quite fond of JIRA, having used it with ASF open source projects, at
work, and as a hosted option (JIRA Studio or whatever they call it).  I
believe they provide free hosting for open source projects.

I'm not sure how it might integrate with github though, I only have
experience integrating it with subversion.

   michael