[Biojava-dev] 3.0.1 release...

George Waldon gwaldon at geneinfinity.org
Tue Feb 1 04:51:50 UTC 2011

Thanks Andreas, I found it. I usually work with the svn repository and
the wiki was not very helpful to find the legacy release. As you
mentioned, I just made a couple of bug fixes in bj1-core. It is
probably better anyway to have all the releases synchronized and I'll
let you do that. I'll work on the wiki on your suggestion.

George