[Biojava-dev] Bio Java API - Amino Acids

EKTA JAIN ekta_1jain at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:16:07 UTC 2011

Hi Omer,Ive not been in touch with bio-java off late so cannot tell if some similar methods already exist but the user should not be providing the amino acid weight, charge etc. you can easily incorporate it into the script and get these values from any public database such as 'AAindex', 'Expasy' batch retrieval or from here http://expasy.org/tools/pscale/Molecularweight.html
Good luck, hope this helps.
Ekta