[Biojava-dev] [GSoC] Project Proposal

Nirmal Fernando nirmal070125 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:57:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

In addition to the functionalities provided in my proposal, I would like to
build a tool like http://gcua.schoedl.de/ which will be used to display the
codon quality in codon usage frequency values.

It would be nice to get the feedback of the community regarding the
importance of a tool like this to BioJava3.

Thanks.