[Biojava-dev] Bug 3132: "SITE records in PDBFileReader"???

Jules Jacobsen jacobsen at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Sep 2 10:27:10 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

OK, please don't hack about with this - I'm adding it into the main
branch of biojava 3, but things are changing a little.

PDBSite has been renamed to Site ('PDB' is a redundant)

The Residue inner class in PDBSite I have removed so as to use the Group
interface which we have already defined.

As Steve says, Site.toPDB() throws an OutOfMemoryError - I'm fixing this
and adding tests to Site, the PDBFileParser and other classes which have
been touched.

Also I'm adding the Remark800 parser and minor cosmetic tweaks for
consistent coding style.

This should be good to go for Mon/Tues next week.

Jules