[Biojava-dev] multiple sequence alignment project details

Mark Chapman chapman at cs.wisc.edu
Sat May 22 01:57:39 UTC 2010

For anyone interested in my Google Summer of Code project, I made a wiki page at
[1] with my project overview and timeline.  I expect to update the page as the
project progresses through the summer.  Next week, I will start my full-time
work by figuring out design details of the alignment module/package and possibly
by beginning to port pieces of the current alignment module into BioJava 3.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated,
Mark

[1] http://biojava.org/wiki/GSoC:MSA