[Biojava-dev] Where BioJava3 is going

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:59:08 UTC 2010

Any reason why we couldn't have a maven module where Sequence<C
extends Compound> interface goodness is backed by an Ensembl mapping
beany implementation?  This would seem to me to be the best approach.
That way if you want to use Ensembl and BioJava you could just drop in
the appropriate module.

- Mark