[Biojava-dev] Biojava3-Core

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Wed May 12 10:17:06 UTC 2010

Using the default netbeans profile. I will extract the details. If I am the only netbeans user then I can use eclipse setup if you provide details. The only thing that I have a personal preference for is using a full line versus breaking a method call into multiple lines. I understand the need for short lines in a VI world.

Scooter

Sent from G1