[Biojava-dev] DNASequence not being a bean

PATERSON Trevor trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 12 09:37:35 UTC 2010

Thanks for your comments and ideas...

I am mulling things over

in the meantime - i haven't been able to connect to the SVN for a while...... there seems to be something  wrong with open-bio connections, does it still allow anonymous connections?

I can get the code tarred up from github....but it is missing a module so won't compile

>>org/biojava3/core/sequence/DNATests.java:[13,33] package org.biojava3.core.features does not exist

trevor

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.