[Biojava-dev] biojava SVN

Scooter Willis HWillis at scripps.edu
Wed May 5 15:51:39 UTC 2010

I will send an email off to Forester developer to see if he wants to leverage the work where he can indicate the location for the maven repository. It would be nice to get him in the officially in the BioJava family. That way he may be willing to support and update it. It would be nice to not have "source" code for forester in our build unless we plan on doing some work on the code. The code is very solid and feature complete so I don't imagine we will have that requirement.

Scooter