[Biojava-dev] accepted GSoC projects

Jianjiong Gao jianjiong.gao at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:00:44 UTC 2010

Hi Dr. Prlic and Everyone,

Thanks for the guide. I was able to follow your instructions and am
now playing with the code now. I have also created a wiki page for my
GSoC project: http://www.biojava.org/wiki/GSoC:PTM. Currently, it is
almost the same with my project proposal. I will keep updating this
page over the summer to reflect the project progress. If you have any
comments/suggestions, please add them on the wiki page or send them to
me or the list.

Best Regards,
-JJ