[Biojava-dev] Creating Junit test units

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 15 16:52:37 UTC 2010

> Wouldn't be a bad idea to start a biojava3 wiki with a different URL so
> that search and organization is clear. This would also increase the
> motivation to add content because it would be empty. I will start writing
> wiki content over the weekend for the core module.

Good idea. I just added a new BioJava 3 specific cookbook page and updated
the wiki-front page to make this more clear:

All BioJava3 specific docu should go here:

http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:CookBook3.0

Once we make BioJava 3 the official version, we can move the 1.7 cookbook
page to a different location and make the v. 3.0 cookbook the default one...

Andreas