[Biojava-dev] List vs LinkedHashMap

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Feb 19 20:29:56 UTC 2010

Can't see any reason why not after all to get a collection back it's
just a case of calling values() on the Map. The only other things I
would say is I would prefer returning a Map rather than a
LinkedHashMap but if there's a good reason why you want to return the
solid class then that's fine :). I've done some work as well to
cleanup the generics situation in these which I hope are okay. If you
commit your changes in then I'll commit mine in & you can see what you
think.

Andy