[Biojava-dev] Eclipse + maven woes...

Sylvain Foisy sylvain.foisy at diploide.net
Mon Apr 19 20:47:43 UTC 2010

Hi Andreas,

I finally got something working but it wasn't automatic... Switching to the
SVN Repositories perspective, I right-clicked on trunk and selected
"Checkout..." After d/l the code, I had to right-click the biojava-live that
was now found in the Java Browsing perspective, select the "m2 Maven >
Enable Dependancy Management" to have it working. If I tried the "Check out
as..." option, I would have a window popping out with "Check out Maven
projects with SCM" pre-selected and I would be stuck in the Group
ID/Artefact ID mayhem.

Thanks for the time. Back to coding ;-)

Sylvain