[Biojava-dev] Biojava3 structure

trevor paterson (RI) trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 13 11:41:01 UTC 2010

Andreas

I am trying to do an anoymous checkout of the whole bio-java 3 trunk  and it is failing on the structure module

I cant even do a copy command

the src/main tree seems corrupted - throwing an error
Error: Decompression of svndiff data failed

Trevor Paterson PhD
new email trevor.paterson at roslin.ed.ac.uk

Bioinformatics
The Roslin Institute
The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
University of Edinburgh
Scotland EH25 9PS
phone +44 (0)131 5274197
http://www.roslin.ed.ac.uk
http://www.resspecies.org
http://www.thearkdb.org

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer:This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.