[Biojava-dev] JAXB plugin dependencies in sequence-blastxml module

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Sep 4 21:49:32 UTC 2009

Hi Trevor and Andy,

Thanks for the detailed feedback. To make sure nothing gets lost I
added a todo list to the wiki. Feel free to add other action items...
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:MavenMigration

* I understand the jaxb problem is mainly related to netbeans. I think
we should support easy setup on all popular IDEs. Would it be of
advantage to change the dependency to a different jaxb package? Seems
there are many available...

Richard, do you as the module lead have an opinion which version of
jaxb to depend on? - I suppose you will say the latest... :-)

Andreas