[Biojava-dev] more updates...

Andy Law (RI) andy.law at roslin.ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 11:57:10 UTC 2009

Andreas,

The pom.xml file under the sequence module says that its name is
'biojava'. I think this should be 'sequence' (line 8). This causes bad
things to happen in NetBeans.

Can you add 'svn:ignore target' properties to all the module top-level
folders please?

I still do not believe that there is a DEPENDENCY on the maven-
dependency-plugin (in top-level pom.xml and sequence/pom.xml). I can
remove those and still have everything compile cleanly either on the
command line or in netbeans. The plugin may be being used as a plugin,
but it is NOT a dependency. What are other people seeing?

...and our archiva system is *still* not behaving and making us look
silly (but you can't do anything about that from where you are sat) :o}

On 4 Sep 2009, at 07:53, Andreas Prlic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> quick update: new modules:
> biojava-biosql and
> biojava-gui
> biojava-das compiles, still talking off list with Jonathan about
> details.
>
> mvn install works fine for me on the current svn.
>
> With this the most critical part of the reorganization should be done
> and it is time for more eyes to take a look and perhaps do some more
> refinement.
> It would be good if the module maintainers would start to take a look
> at their modules and see if they work for them like that.
>
> I also started to use some of the modules in a real project and looks
> good so far.

Later,

Andy
--------
Yada, yada, yada...
Scotland, with registration number SC005336
Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are
addressed. If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies
and inform the sender.