[Biojava-dev] more updates...

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Fri Sep 4 06:53:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

quick update: new modules:
biojava-biosql and
biojava-gui
biojava-das compiles, still talking off list with Jonathan about details.

mvn install works fine for me on the current svn.

With this the most critical part of the reorganization should be done
and it is time for more eyes to take a look and perhaps do some more
refinement.
It would be good if the module maintainers would start to take a look
at their modules and see if they work for them like that.

I also started to use some of the modules in a real project and looks
good so far.

Andreas