[Biojava-dev] next steps

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Thu May 28 08:16:05 UTC 2009

Maven's big plus points are easy integration into just about any IDE &
its transitive dependency management capability. On a project like
BioJava (need people to get setup & running quickly over a wide range of
development environments) these two points really make it one of the
only viable choices I can would use. This isn't to say the other build
systems are not as good/better (rake, raven, gant, gradle, ant) just
they do not fit the bill as well.

Andy