[Biojava-dev] first three modules

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Jun 15 05:27:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I tested a couple of things today and I have come up with the first 3
new modules
biojava-core,
biojava-das, and
biojava-structure

what is common to all modules is the following directory organization:

* all modules have a  trunk, branches and tags directory, where the
trunk directory contains the main code base.
* Inside of a module the following directories exist:
- src - the code
- tests - Junit tests
- demos - a few examples classes that contain main methods that can be
run as an example

the location of the modules in svn is at:
svn+ssh://dev.open-bio.org/home/svn-repositories/biojava/biojava-live/branches/modules/

if you want to browse through the new modules, please see here:
http://code.open-bio.org/svnweb/index.cgi/biojava/browse/biojava-live/branches/modules

The maven build will be added a bit later, once a few more modules
have been refactored out.

Any comments so far?
Andreas