[Biojava-dev] Participating in biojava

Richard Holland holland at eaglegenomics.com
Wed Sep 10 09:56:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your offer of help!

Right at the moment we're making some plans for future development. As
soon as work begins on implementing those plans, we'll post a message
to this list outlining our requirements, and people will be able to
volunteer to complete various sections of code.

In the meantime, the existing code needs some maintenance work! We
have a bugzilla website up at http://bugzilla.open-bio.org/ where you
can browse through existing bug reports and maybe have a go at fixing
some of them.

cheers,
Richard