[Biojava-dev] JUnit

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:43:14 UTC 2008

Hi all -

What do people think about adding the JUnit jar to the test directory
of the biojava-live repository and make the appropriate changes to the
ant classpath?  This would make it easier for people to test the
package directly from the ant build rather than having to specifically
place junit on the system classpath.  It would probably make it more
likely that people run and contribute tests as well.

If we add JUnit 4.1 then it will allow the creation of Unit tests by
just annotating class methods.

If there are no objections I will add it in the next few days.

- Mark