[Biojava-dev] bioperl like blastparser

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Sun Jan 6 12:41:37 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I just had a look at your patch for the query length.
Several of the unit tests are now failing at
org.biojava.bio.program.ssbind.SSBindCase.testResultGetAnnotation(SSBindCase.java:143)

The problem is that most blast related unit tests extend the SSBindCase,
which expects a fixed number of attributes. With the new patch some of the
blast-flavors have the additional queryLength attribute.

Could you have a look at the behaviour of the parser for some of the files
where the tests now fail? If you think the new behaviour of the
parser is correct, we can simply update the tests to accept the different
number of attributes.

Thanks,
Andreas

Andreas Prlic      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
                    Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK