[Biojava-dev] cruisecontrol

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Sun Sep 2 10:02:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

CruiseControl is now running at

http://www.spice-3d.org/cruise/

it does:
* trigger a new build 20 minutes after a new commit to CVS
* run the junit tests
* build the javadocs
* provide the latest biojava.jar for download
* send a notification email if something goes wrong (and only then)
to this list

This basically works with a chain of ant scripts that are triggered
by CruiseControl,
so it is easy to add other functionality / exchange CVS with
subversion, etc.

Andreas