[Biojava-dev] I want to submit java files

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Dec 28 22:21:23 EST 2005

Hi -

Initially the best process would be to send your source files to myself or
one of the other active developers. The files would need to be released
under the LGPL license.

Ideally they would also have javadocs, package.inf and JUnit tests.

Examples of the use of the classes would also be good.

Best  regards,

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Research Investigator (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com