[Biojava-dev] Re: [Biojava-l] biojava and microArray:::::::::Proget

David Nix danix at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 29 14:52:41 EST 2004

I'd be willing to contribute/ modify all of my code for processing,
normalizing, and analyzing Affymetrix's tiling genomic microarrays
http://rana.lbl.gov/~nix/TiMAT/ .  These are similar to expression arrays
but are gaining acceptance as a means of identifying every sequence in a
complex pool of probes, ie ChIP-Chip experiments. -Nix

David Austin Nix, PhD
Department of Genome Sciences
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Mailstop 84R0171