[Biojava-dev] Build system changes

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 06:49:18 EST 2004

OK - if this is a real problem, could we have an
AbstractBioJavaTest class that nullifies all fields in
tearDown using introspection? Not sure how the java
securtiy access will play with this, but anything to
reduce coding...

Are the JUnit guys aware of this? Is it a bug,
feature, or like the human chin - just a side-effect
of the rest of the system?

Matthew

 --- Len Trigg <len at reeltwo.com> wrote: > Thomas Down