[Biojava-dev] Build system changes

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Jan 18 20:18:36 EST 2004

Hi Thomas -

I'd vote in favour of not copying everything to the ant-build directory.
It can cause major headaches with IDEs that integrate with Ant. OK so
obviously they don't integrate all that well ;-)

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
1 Science Park Road
#04-14 The Capricorn
Singapore 117528

phone +65 6722 2973