[Biojava-dev] Annotation conversions

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 08:46:03 EST 2004

Hi Len,

Have a root around in web cvs. Look in the obf-common project,
obda-specs/naming - this is a spec for URNs for entities (things or
ideas) that all the obf projects share. This would be an ideal place to
put stable cross-project identifiers for things like comments. The exact
form of the registry for the URNs is not nailed down right now, so if
you get keen then take a look at that as well. Relationships between
URNs (such as sub-typing, composition etc.) is explicitly defined as
being off topic.

Matthew