[Biojava-dev] I can't create SimpleSequences any more since I upgraded to the latest CVS version!

Benjamin Schuster-Boeckler benjamins at Biomax.de
Thu Jan 8 09:40:24 EST 2004

The following code leads to a strange exception:

------------------------ snip --------------------------
 Feature.Template template = new Feature.Template();
        template.type = "empty";
        template.source = "MyProgram.ContigSequence";
        template.annotation = new org.biojava.bio.SimpleAnnotation();
        template.location = LocationTools.makeLocation(1, 100000);
        return new org.biojava.bio.seq.impl.SimpleFeature(this, this,
template);
------------------------ snap --------------------------

=>

------------------------ snip --------------------------
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/biojava/ontology/format/triples/node/Node
        at org.biojava.ontology.OntoTools.<clinit>(OntoTools.java:71)
        at
org.biojava.bio.seq.impl.SimpleFeature.<init>(SimpleFeature.java:386)
        at
com.biomax.pedant3.das.ContigSequence.filter(ContigSequence.java:140)
        at
org.biojava.servlets.dazzle.DazzleServlet.featuresOutput_dasgff(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.biojava.servlets.dazzle.DazzleServlet.featuresCommand(Unknown Source)
        at org.biojava.servlets.dazzle.DazzleServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)

How did that happen?

Greetings,

Benjamin