[Biojava-dev] POKG: Acquisition complete.

Guadalupe Booth strawberry at emophilips.com
Tue Dec 21 05:35:49 EST 2004

Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?
Haven't the photographers already disliked praying?