[Biojava-dev] [OT] matrices

Michael Heuer heuermh at acm.org
Fri Dec 3 12:57:47 EST 2004

Hello,

If any of you have a bit of time, I could use another set of eyeballs to
take a look at this and make sure I'm not completely off my rocker.

It is a design prototype for one-, two-, and three-dimensional object and
bit matrices indexed by longs instead of integers.  In theory, that
allows for sparse implementations that can address very large matrices.

The api looks a lot like colt, but uses 1.5 generics and auto-unboxing to
make completely certian it won't perform very well.  ;)

Binary

> http://shore.net/~heuermh/dsh-functor-1.0.tar.gz
> http://shore.net/~heuermh/dsh-matrix-1.0-dev.tar.gz

or source distributions