[Biojava-dev] Confirmation Number: IMR119B

Jeff Sanford noreply at thundertight.com
Mon Aug 23 15:09:51 EDT 2004

Corporation Memorandum:
Confirmation Number: IMR119B

Re: Extended Stay Promotion

Dear Traveler,

This official Registered Document confirms that you are the Fully Registered recipient of a ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR travel voucher. We are pleased to provide you with this special travel voucher to purchase your familys Spectacular Florida/Tropical Caribbean Cruise vacation package. In return, we request that you fill out a one-page survey evaluating your hotel and cruise accommodations at the conclusion of your vacation.
Your responsible early response has earned you this $1,500.00 travel voucher.

Special funding, credits and discounts have been allocated by some of the most trusted names in Tourism to allow you and your family to enjoy the vacation of your dreams. You will experience the Worlds most desirable destinations that offer the offer the ultimate in excitement, romance and relaxation. Were really excited for you!

Please call Toll Free 1-800-589-0591 in the next 72 hours.

Your Itinerary* includes:
 3 Nights of Gold Key Award Winning accommodations in Sun-Kissed South Florida.
 Round-Trip cruises aboard Imperial Majesty Cruise Line.
 Port of call on the beautiful Island of Nassau Bahamas.
 Three-nights of Gold Key Award Winning Accommodations at the Ramada Plaza Resorts, an official Destination Universal hotel in exciting Orlando, Florida or the beautiful Amerihost Resort conveniently located just one mile from the main entrance to Walt Disney World!
 7 Days transportation by Alamo Rent-A-Car during your vacation.
Please participate within 48 hours. You will also receive:
 3 days and 2 nights in Exciting Las Vegas, Nevada
 5 days and 4 nights in Romantic Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-589-0591, Monday through Friday, 10:00a.m to 10:00 p.m. EST. Please call with travel companion. As soon as we receive your call, we will process your travel documents for immediate delivery. Due to the overwhelming response to our Extended Stay Promotion, only one call per notification, please. Enjoy your vacations!

If you wish to not receive this newsletter follow this link:
http://t1.thundertight.com/unsub.php?email=biojava-dev%40biojava.org&cid=E67C1D603A

To send us a letter by US Mail to not receive this newsletter please send all correspondence to:
Newsletter Dept. PO Box 812274 Boca Raton, FL 33481-2274