[Biojava-dev] Error in generating docbook

James jwk2004 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:57:52 EDT 2004

y0!

I tried building all the docs for BioJava from cvs I checked
out.  All the docs built except for the docbook, in which the infamous
"Fatal error during transformation" spewd on my console.

After digging around BioJava, I figured out the problem.  The problem
lies in the biojava-doc-main.xml inside the folder /biojava-live/docs.
The first line which is:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
                     "../../lib/xml-dtd-4.2/docbookx.dtd"

should be changed to either:

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
                     "../ant-build/lib/xml-dtd-4.2/docbookx.dtd"

- OR -

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.2//EN"
        "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd"

Once I changed it, ant docbook works! Yippee!  *wipes sweat off forehead*

James
--
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people
some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the