[Biojava-dev] MORE Oracle BioSQL & BioJava problems

Michael Griffith mg at base-pair.com
Mon Aug 9 15:28:40 EDT 2004

Keith,

Thanks for the reply.

Oracle Server is 9.2.0.4 running on Suse Linux
JDBC Client is 9.2.0.3 running on OSX
I've tried DBCP 1.1 and 1.2

According to what I've been able to trace to the source, autocommit is off.

I've never seen P6spy before -- so it will take some time to figure out how
it works. Once I have the SQL Statements, I'll post them to this thread.

Thanks for your suggestions -- any other help is greatly appreciated!

MG