[Biojava-dev] BioJava Nightly Build + BioSQL/MySQL problem...

Michael Griffith mg at base-pair.com
Tue Aug 3 14:19:23 EDT 2004

Wonderful!  It works! Thanks to everyone!

As an aside there seems to be a table definition missing from the schema:

CREATE TABLE term_relationship_term (
    term_relationship_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
    term_id INTEGER NOT NULL,
        PRIMARY KEY ( term_relationship_id, term_id ),
        UNIQUE ( term_relationship_id ),
        UNIQUE ( term_id ) );

Cheers!

MG