[Biojava-dev] BioJava compatibility with BioSQL-ORA?

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Fri Apr 23 01:59:28 EDT 2004

Hi -

The biojava 1.3.x series is only compatable with an older version of the
BioSQL schema (known as the 'Capetown schema') For the most up to date
support you should get a version of biojava-live from CVS or from the
autobuild distribution.

- Mark

Mark Schreiber
Principal Scientist (Bioinformatics)

Novartis Institute for Tropical Diseases (NITD)
10 Biopolis Road
#05-01 Chromos
Singapore 138670
www.nitd.novartis.com