[Biojava-dev] build.xml

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 13:42:04 EDT 2003

Ok - I've given build.xml a full spring-clean. You probably want to do
an ant clean after your next cvs update. The exact build-structure under
ant-build is now regularised, as are many of the target names.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get docbook documentatin to build - it gave a
confusing error. Could somebody who knows check this?

Matthew