[Biojava-dev] Developing LD visualizer

Takaho A. Endo endo at genetix-h.com
Mon Sep 8 20:31:56 EDT 2003

Hi Mark,

  I did not know such sites and I felt it is very useful for me.
  I realize how to use ambiguous characters of nucleotide but it might
be a little inefficient for calculation in my classes (my application
deals them as not objects but 'char' variables for efficiency).
   Therefore I will modify my codes to utilize them, estimate the
efficiency, and write javadocs more.
   After these processes I will post again to ask you  wether my codes
are acceptable or not.

Thanks.

---
Takaho A. Endo, Tokai University, Japan.